Saturday, July 19, 2008

Engagement Session {Charity & Shane}

Charity and Shayne met at church...and their's was a love affair that slowly grew. I think Shayne was immediately taken by Charity though - which you can see why - she's absolutely gorgeous. And - she is the most sweet, caring and giving person you could meet. They both love the outdoors so we headed up to Auburn for their e-session. I always love it when I arrive for an engagement session and the guy says "we're gonna take like 7 photos...right...and then we're done." Poor guys don't know what they're in store for! I definitely take more than 7 photos...but they always end up having more fun than they think they will. Shayne was no different. He was such a ham for the camera and he had the all important job of keeping a smile on Charity's face...which I think he did quite well. Charity and Shayne were married at Catta Verdera Country Club...which I will be posting highlights from very shortly. Thank you Charity and Shayne for letting Crystal and me be a part of your beautiful day!
Here are a few of my favorite shots from that day...click on the last picture to view the full slide show.




No comments: