Tuesday, July 8, 2008

CD cover shoot in the Hills

Hey Folks! Well I hope you had a wonderful and relaxing 4th of July. I took some much needed R&R with my boyfriend and family this weekend but I couldn't stand to not shoot during the whole holiday weekend so I managed to squeeze in a fun assignment for an upcoming CD.
Miss Lisa Phenix here is lookin a whole lotta americana sexy for the debute of her 2nd CD release. I had the pleasure of shooting her first cd 4 years ago and it was so much fun to get back together to collaborate on her 2nd album. Her album should be out before the end of the year and will be available on CDbaby.
I must send many many thank you's to Tina and Dean out in El Dorado Hills. I scouted the location the day before the shoot and they were the most gracious angels to open up their property to us (complete strangers and on short notice) - to allow us to shoot.
And one more thank you goes to my lovely assistant, Crystal, who is less out-doorsy than me! She's the most stylish and most awesome human sandbag and horsefly swatter any photographer could ask for!
Here are a few of my favorite shots from the shoot...let me know what you think? Not sure if these will make the cd but they are definitely high on my list of contenders.
Enjoy!




2 comments:

allison stahl said...

These are great Carmen...it's going to be hard for you both to choose,
Top right is my favorite!
See you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

omg girl...stunning!!