Monday, September 8, 2008

Super Cute Baby!

Could you find a cuter baby! I don't think so.... Meet Maddi - she just joined us in this big world and has a wonderful 2yr old big brother who promises to watch over her and protect her. I'll have to remind him he said so when she gets bigger and starts to bug him! Maddi was the most adorable little girl and was the best little baby model ever. She barely made a fuss at all through her whole session. Mom wanted to send custom announcements from her session so here's what we put together. These are 5x5 birth announcements with a design on each side. I think no. 2 is my favorite. Leave me a comment on your favorite.
Also - we just came out with our new Sweet Pea Collection which offers photography collections from maternity through your child's first year. I'm excited to share some of the super cute products we've put together for modern mom's that want fabulous photography of their children as they grow. If you are interested in hearing more about it - please contact the studio at casa76@gmail.com. Enjoy!


1.




2.



3.



No comments: