Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm a horrible blogger!

I am embarrased to say that I haven't blogged in over a month. So many wonderful things have been happening and I have yet to share them with you all. I will slowly but surely be catching up on everything and posting new work for you all to peruse.

One thing I've realized lately is that I shoot for so many other people but not the ones closest to me. So in an effort to document those that I love so dearly...I will be shooting and sharing images from my family. First up is Brian. We just celebrated our 5th anniversary and I can't imagine getting old without him. He makes me laugh with the raise of a brow and has a smile that still melts my heart. I can't imagine life without him. He's also a wonderfully talented musician - who is so humble about his gift and so willing to share it. We've been talking for almost a year about doing a photo for him for his website and I finally got him in the studio. I think it's absolutely perfect for him...

No comments: