Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Family Album: My Little Sister...Bella

So my little sister is next up on the family album showcase. She just turned ten but wants to be 20. Slow down little one! I don't exactly know when this all happened...but it seems like I blinked and she turned into a lip gloss wearing little princess that wanted to know when she could wear deoderant! She's growing up faster than I can believe. She is so bright and talented - not to mention a little sassy - which she inherited from our mother. She keeps Brian and me laughing with her funny little wordings and Bella-isms. For her birthday I asked her what she wanted to do. A day for just sisters to celebrate. She chose a museum, the mall and the movies...and so went our Sunday. We first headed to the Crocker to check out the new Pop Art exhibit...a very good exhibit I might add...but as Bella informed me...there was one inappropriate piece in the show according to her! After the museum we hit the mall and picked out a new outfit from head to toe for our birthday shoot. I think we did a super cute job on the ensemble! And no photoshoot is complete without a little pampering - so we hit up the Benefit counter at Macy's for a special little makeover for the shoot. (Dad was not too pleased with the makeup part...but I thought it looked fabulous...yet understated!) We headed back to my place for a quick transformation on the hair and then we hit the streets of downtown. She did a stunning job working the camera...don't you think?! I had so much fun with her running around finding cute spots to shoot...and I think she came out so adorable. We ended our night by picking up our mom and heading to the drive-in movies. If you haven't done this in a while...you should definitely go before it starts to get cold. I absolutely love seeing movies this way. I know the sound is not perfect and the screens are a little off...but it's so fun to just bring a bunch of pillows, blankets, your favorite comfort food (and the dog too!) and watch a movie that way. Anyway - that was our day and this is my little sister, Bella. Enjoy!










Click the last photo to view the full slideshow.





1 comment:

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.