Friday, November 21, 2008

I need to know her! {Jessica Chapman}

That's exactly what Jessica said when we first discussed her session ideas. She was really after a shot that said..."Wow...I need to know this woman!" And not just from a male point-of-view... "I'm cute so you should get to know me" standpoint - but rather a fabulous female entrepreneur standpoint of "Wow...she really seems like someone I should know." Jessica Chapman is owner of Room to Breathe and is quite the blossoming entrepreneur. She has lived the corporate life that sent her travelling around the world on business and now she owns her own successful business here and makes all the decisions herself. She is definitely another woman to be reckoned with in the business world and has new projects up her sleeve. This is one of my favorite shots from our session.
World....meet Jessica Chapman!

No comments: