Thursday, November 6, 2008

All DJ's should look this good! {In the Mix 916}

Lately I have been working with some wonderfully talented women business owners...and it is completely rockin my world to see some fabulous and successful female entrepreneurs. Kisty Rose is without a doubt...an up and coming diversely talented business woman to be reckoned with. Not only do we share a birthday...(September 16th...if anyone cares to mark their calendars...late gifts are accepted!)...but we share a desire to see other women thrive and grow as business women. She and her husband, Justin, own In The Mix 916, she also has her own web solutions company...and we just launched the new Sacramento Wedding Network. I was honored and thrilled when she asked me to photograph her new headshot for her upcoming ventures. I think she's shhhhmokin' hot...how bout you!?





No comments: