Thursday, October 23, 2008

Grand Opening Countdown!!!

It's 3 days from party time...and I'm finally transitioning from 'crazy woman party planner' to just 'crazy excited'! We had all hands on deck tonight at the studio primping and prepping for the Negative Space Studio grand opening. And if it couldn't get any better....we're going to be on Good Day Sacramento this Friday morning in the 8 o'clock hour talking about the Coop and our opening party. I'm not much for mornings...but I'll make an exception for this. I hate tv interviews too....so if I look or sound horrible...please just lie to me when you see me at the party! Any way...I hope you all can make it on Saturday. We are also supporting a wonderful charity with the event - Generation Fate - an organization passionately dedicated to helping our local foster youth. Our coop photographers will have work on display and I have gathered local photography talent to donate their services for a ferociously fabulous art raffle to benefit the charity as well! This is an event not to be missed! Everybody says that...but really...you should cancel whatever you had planned for this! We will also have a live acoustic performance by 2x Sammy's Winner, Bobby Martinez and Brian Burke of The Bennys! I am super excited about that! The details are below...hope to see you there! I just noticed I used a lot of !!! in this post...are you feeling my excitement people!!!

Negative Space Studio Grand Opening
benefitting non-profit Generation Fate
2114 P Street - 2nd Floor
Sacramento, CA 95816
6-9 pm (children welcome)
$5 door donation



Sponsors:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You looked good on camera, the place looks really cool and Im excited for all of you who are bringing photography to the public and working together rather than as competitors!
Congratulations and I look forward to stopping in soon to check you all out!!

Randall / Borel Photography
www.borelfoto.com www.sacramentoweddingstories.com

Anonymous said...

How was the party? I am so bummed that I had to miss it... Post some pictures!