Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Destination Weddings and a fabulous shoot out!

To satisfy the travelling soul that possesses my being and my love for beautiful weddings...I will be running a promotion through the end of the year for brides booking destination weddings in 2009. Please contact the studio (916-747-3293) for all of the details - it's sure to be splendid!

This past Sunday I helped organize one of the most splendid shoot-outs I have ever partook in. I, Dawn Spinelli and Carlos Rivera wrangled the most talented wedding industry folks in the area to pull off a most beautiful shoot. When you get 12 photographers, 7 models, 2 stylists, 2 boutiques, 1 videographer and 1 florist together...it makes for some yummy talent! It was a loooonnng day and a lot of coordinating...but definitely worth the effort. The day began bright and early at my studio with the stylists working their magic and then it was on to 6 hours of shooting. There will be a snappy promo video made from the days event...but here are just a few images to wet your artsy palette till then.
Enjoy!

Location: Negative Space Studio
Gowns: PW Jitters
Hair: Beth Anderson Hair Design
Make Up: Taryn Elizabeth Blackburn
Florals: Accents by Sage
Videography: Alba Fiore Productions



















Thank you to everyone that helped make this happen!

No comments: