Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Engagement Session {Meghan & Donald} Teaser!

When Meghan and Donald sent back their Love Reports so we could plan their engagement session - I was ready to cry from excitement about the creative possibilities that lept from the pages. They had 2 of my top 10 places I've always wanted to photograph at for engagement sessions. Can you guess where this spot was? If you must have a clue: I spent way too much time and money there when I remodeled my studio - and I secretly desire to have an orange apron!
The second location will be revealed in the full love story of {Meghan & Donald}!
Enjoy and Happy New Year!







(this last one is my favorite! I can see this as a huge canvas wall portrait...how romantic!)

2 comments:

Scott Carlton said...

Carmen, Girl you stuff is so awsome. Love the Home Depot as a place to shoot. Good Luck with the PDN wedding contest. Sorry last post name was wrong.

wedding dresses said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,flower girl dresses,strapless wedding dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,cocktail dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.