Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Engagement Session {Meghan & Donald} Teaser!

When Meghan and Donald sent back their Love Reports so we could plan their engagement session - I was ready to cry from excitement about the creative possibilities that lept from the pages. They had 2 of my top 10 places I've always wanted to photograph at for engagement sessions. Can you guess where this spot was? If you must have a clue: I spent way too much time and money there when I remodeled my studio - and I secretly desire to have an orange apron!
The second location will be revealed in the full love story of {Meghan & Donald}!
Enjoy and Happy New Year!







(this last one is my favorite! I can see this as a huge canvas wall portrait...how romantic!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Carmen, Girl you stuff is so awsome. Love the Home Depot as a place to shoot. Good Luck with the PDN wedding contest. Sorry last post name was wrong.