Thursday, June 26, 2008

Join me for a wedding workshop at Negative Space Studios

I am happy to announce that I will be hosting an awesome workshop at my studio - Negative Space Studios - with east coast photographer, Richard Esposito. I met Richard and his fiance at WPPI this year at the Becker party and was taken by his openess and warm personality - then I went to his website and was blown away by his beautiful wedding images. Richard offered to make his way to the west coast to share his wedding knowledge and I jumped on the chance to host it for us Nor Cal photographers.
Richard will be sharing how he organizes his work and personal life to stay on top of his wedding business. In addition to sharing the systems for staying on top of emails, voicemails, client files and work load - he will also be covering:
preproduction and shooting workflow
flash techniques
camera settings
composition and
postproduction workflow
We've also got some great swag from WHCC, Pixel2Canvas, Pro Actions and many others!
Please join me for this 1 day workshop on Wednesday, July 9th from 9-5pm. The class is $129 but for my lovely blog readers you can register as my guest under Negative Space Studios for only $99. You can register at http://www.rephotodesign.org/. Space is limited so please register soon! If anyone has any questions - please don't hesitate to email me at casa76@gmail.com.
See you there!








No comments: