Sunday, January 20, 2008

Baby Belly Austin Style!

So while in Austin catching up with my old friends...one of them surprised us with her 6 month old baby belly! Baby Nico is due to arrive in May and Mary Kelly and her husband are so excited about the arrival of their first child. I asked her if she would be willing to model and she was all about it! We had so much fun photographing around the beautiful Austin city scape. Thanks so much Mary Kelly - you are such a beautiful woman and I am excited for your new life with Nico!




















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah...look how beautiful Mary Kelly is!! You are so amazing Carmen and I really hope we'll be able to work something out for you making it to Hawaii next January to shoot my wedding!! I will email you soon with more details. Take care guapa! Chau!